All schools need to be able to clearly communicate their schools key messages to meet their organisational objectives.
Every school (primary, secondary, state-funded or private) needs a communications leader and whether this is a member of the senior leadership team, a specialist member of support staff or a teacher taking on additional responsibilities, this course will equip them for the role.
Our highly-focused online school marketing course helps to empower staff to deliver marketing and communication plans to meet their school’s organisational objectives.
The course helps schools to use both the latest digital technology and traditional marketing channels to communicate with their key stakeholders.
We partner with both marketing and education experts to seamlessly deliver all aspects of school marketing. Our specialist marketing knowledge and unique understanding of all types of schools to deliver effective marketing learnings.
Building Your School’s Communication Objectives:
- MODULE 2 – PEST Analysis
- MODULE 3 – Competitor Analysis
- MODULE 4 – Stakeholder Analysis
- MODULE 5 – Communications Audit
- MODULE 6 – Objective Setting
Defining Your School Identity:
- MODULE 7 – Creating a Message & Brand Consistency
- MODULE 8 – Finding and Recording Stories
- MODULE 9 – Social Media
- MODULE 10 – Creating Publications
- MODULE 11 – Media Relations & Relationships
Turning Objectives into an Action Plan:
- MODULE 12 – Creating a Communications Action Plan